Probe (Hull) Ltd is committed to building excellent relationships with customers, clients and external partners and to the continuous improvement of the services we provide. This Charter sets out the quality of the service you can expect from us.
Probe’s mission is to work with local people and local businesses to help build prosperous, safe and attractive neighbourhoods. Probe support local people to fulfil their potential by offering a range of opportunities and services relating to advice and guidance, employment, training and enterprise. We continuously develop and promote our services which directly help to improve community safety and attractiveness. We achieve this by helping local people into employment, providing training, creating sustainable jobs, encouraging new business start ups and undertaking extensive home security, environmental and youth inclusion activities (including extensive work with young people classified as NEET).
Probe has achieved the Customer First and Matrix national quality standards.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We value our customers, clients and colleagues and treat others with respect and integrity.
All staff of the organisation will accept responsibility and accountability for their actions.
We believe in treating every customer as an individual, therefore we are committed to providing effective and efficient services in a professional manner. We have a commitment to providing services free from discrimination on the grounds of ethnic or social origin, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or nationality. Our staff operate within and adhere to our policy and procedure relating to Equality of Opportunity.
As one of our customers you can expect:
- To be dealt with promptly and efficiently.
- To be treated with respect and courtesy.
- To enjoy a safe, clean and healthy environment in all Probe premises.
- To be offered impartial Information, Advice & Guidance as stated in our Code of Principles.
- To be assured that we will operate in line with our Confidentiality Policy and Code of Principles at all times.
- To be able to give feedback on our services by making suggestions, comments and/or complaints.
STANDARDS OF SERVICE
As part of our commitment to a high standard of customer care we aim to:
- Respond to customer telephone calls in a timely manner.
- Provide an initial response to letters within 5 days.
- Ensure that personal written correspondence will be signed by a named individual.
- Ensure that staff remain courteous and helpful and make every effort to explain things clearly and in terms you understand, keeping jargon to a minimum.
- Use customer feedback to review and improve our services.
Probe (Hull) Ltd welcomes comments and suggestions about our services from our customers. We appreciate hearing about the service that you have received.
Comments books and suggestions boxes are located at all Probe sites. Please use these to offer your feedback on our services. Alternatively, you may choose to give us verbal or written feedback. You can do this by addressing your comments to the relevant Site Manager.
Most people have a good experience of working with us, but from time to time customers will be dissatisfied with the standard of service they have experienced. Such issues need to be addressed in order to ensure that our normally high standards are maintained. We hope that our customers never have cause to make a complaint, but any complaint we do receive will be dealt with promptly and effectively in order to achieve a satisfactory resolution.
In the first instance, please complete a Complaints Form and return it to the relevant Site. Or, if you prefer, please write, phone or ask to speak to the Site Manager directly.
If you do not wish to approach the individual Site Manager, please contact the General Manager at:
Probe (Hull) Ltd, 369-371 Marfleet Lane, Hull, HU9 5UH.
Tel: 01482 782400
All complaints are taken very seriously. A letter acknowledging your complaint will be sent within 5 working days of receipt, and you will be advised of any outcome following the investigation of your complaint within 15 working days.